How to download the Open Book template for Powerpoint
1. On this same page, scroll down to the download block until you see the buttons. 2. Click on the button below the presentation features that says 'Download Open Book as a Free PowerPoint template'. 3. Once done it will start downloading a .pptx file that you can edit in PowerPoint. 4. If we do not have the powerpoint file we will direct you to the original source so you can download it. 5. If the fonts used in the template are not on your computer, you should download and install them for the template to display correctly. You can find the fonts in the original font link. 6.Source:freegoogleslidestemplates.com
How to download the template Open Book in Google Slides
1. Just like the powerpoint version, scroll to the bottom of the template features. 2. You can now click on the button that says 'Use Open Book as a Google Slides theme'. 3. A new window will open with a larger preview. If you want to use the template, click the Use template button in the upper right corner. 4. A copy of the document will be added to your Google Drive account and you will be able to edit, add or delete slides.
Simple and intelligent design to highlight the remarkable content. Each slide employs the Open Book Presentation Template background visual, the copy in the notebook unfolds brilliantly through a series of colorful scribbles and bold text. This gives the Google slides a personal feel, which aligns with the self-reflexive nature of the concept. The free Google Slides template is designed to easily include the content. Users can apply the handwritten fonts provided by the Google Font Project that match the theme.
Download the PowerPoint template or Google Slides theme Open Book free of charge. With this template you can create presentations simple. This theme includes the color brown.
- Created for Google Slides but with support for Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote in mind.
- Created for 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Vector shapes and icons: Resize and edit the aspect ratio without losing resolution.
- No need to login or create an account
- This is a live site, we create new Google slide templates regularly.