How to download the Science Education Center template for Powerpoint
1. On this same page, scroll down to the download block until you see the buttons. 2. Click on the button below the presentation features that says 'Download Science Education Center as a Free PowerPoint template'. 3. Once done it will start downloading a .pptx file that you can edit in PowerPoint. 4. If we do not have the powerpoint file we will direct you to the original source so you can download it. 5. If the fonts used in the template are not on your computer, you should download and install them for the template to display correctly. You can find the fonts in the original font link. 6.Source:slidesgo.com
How to download the template Science Education Center in Google Slides
1. Just like the powerpoint version, scroll to the bottom of the template features. 2. You can now click on the button that says 'Use Science Education Center as a Google Slides theme'. 3. A new window will open with a larger preview. If you want to use the template, click the Use template button in the upper right corner. 4. A copy of the document will be added to your Google Drive account and you will be able to edit, add or delete slides.
Albert Einstein believed that 'the important thing is to never stop questioning'. When it comes to science and research, you have to investigate and question to get answers. Teach your students the value of questioning in your Science Education Center.
This theme is based on the structure of a learning center. The background is blue and is highlighted by textures in the corners. We have also added some bubble illustrations in orange, white and blue to complete the look of the template. In addition, you will find hand-drawn illustrations that any scientist would love: atoms, DNA strands, molecules, microscopes, books, flasks or magnifying glasses.
Download the PowerPoint template or Google Slides theme Science Education Center free of charge. With this template you can create presentations creative, playful, educational. This theme includes the color blue.
- Cool template with hand-drawn scientific illustrations
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 23 different slides to impress your audience
- Available in five colors: blue, purple, orange, pink, and green
- Contains easy-to-edit graphs, maps and models
- Includes over 500 icons and the Flaticon extension to customize your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information on fonts, colors and credits of free resources used