How to download the Current Energy template for Powerpoint
1. On this same page, scroll down to the download block until you see the buttons. 2. Click on the button below the presentation features that says 'Download Current Energy as a Free PowerPoint template'. 3. Once done it will start downloading a .pptx file that you can edit in PowerPoint. 4. If we do not have the powerpoint file we will direct you to the original source so you can download it. 5. If the fonts used in the template are not on your computer, you should download and install them for the template to display correctly. You can find the fonts in the original font link. 6.Source:googleslidesthemes.com
How to download the template Current Energy in Google Slides
1. Just like the powerpoint version, scroll to the bottom of the template features. 2. You can now click on the button that says 'Use Current Energy as a Google Slides theme'. 3. A new window will open with a larger preview. If you want to use the template, click the Use template button in the upper right corner. 4. A copy of the document will be added to your Google Drive account and you will be able to edit, add or delete slides.
This simple and attractive Physics Google Slides theme will be of great help to you in lesson planning and lesson delivery to your students. This simple and free template helps you to plan your lesson objectives, elaborate the concepts, select the assessments and check the students' level of understanding with the content. Not only teachers, but also if you are a physics student and have to present the content in your class presentation, this template will work like magic for you. It is easily editable and you can customize it according to the content you need to present.
Download the PowerPoint template or Google Slides theme Current Energy free of charge. With this template you can create presentations educational. This theme includes the color yellow, black.
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 11 different slides
- Designed for use with Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Contains editable charts and maps