How to download the Electric Power template for Powerpoint
1. On this same page, scroll down to the download block until you see the buttons. 2. Click on the button below the presentation features that says 'Download Electric Power as a Free PowerPoint template'. 3. Once done it will start downloading a .pptx file that you can edit in PowerPoint. 4. If we do not have the powerpoint file we will direct you to the original source so you can download it. 5. If the fonts used in the template are not on your computer, you should download and install them for the template to display correctly. You can find the fonts in the original font link. 6.Source:googleslidesthemes.com
How to download the template Electric Power in Google Slides
1. Just like the powerpoint version, scroll to the bottom of the template features. 2. You can now click on the button that says 'Use Electric Power as a Google Slides theme'. 3. A new window will open with a larger preview. If you want to use the template, click the Use template button in the upper right corner. 4. A copy of the document will be added to your Google Drive account and you will be able to edit, add or delete slides.
Electricity is the soul of the universe. This simple but effective Powrpoint presentation is suitable for any University, College or School. The content of the slides is easy to manage with a real title and well organized slides. We provide different color files to match your brand color. Great presentation to offer your education services. For example, Physics chart template includes introduction, electricity, conductor, insulator, grounding, grounding, metal charging, electric field, with images and unique design. It is made in PowerPoint, can be changed anytime according to your requirement.
Download the PowerPoint template or Google Slides theme Electric Power free of charge. With this template you can create presentations creative, business, educational. This theme includes the color blue.
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 10 different slides
- Designed to be used with Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Contains editable charts and maps